Wednesday, January 5, 2011

A New Year!

A new beginning, a fresh start, and a clean slate are just a few adjectives to describe the New Year. I feel it is truly all of them. I have written my goals down, because if I do not, they are only wishes! Of course, the list is a mile long of all the things I want to try, accomplish, overcome and change in my life; but one day at a time :)

Talking about trying new things, yesterday I attended my first cycling class ever. I have never been quite found of cycling, for I would rather run; but to my amazement, it was an incredible workout. I love it!

School is back in session until May. The school year is flying by so quickly. I am learning so much about myself. While in college, I was taught how to teach, but through teaching my students, I have taught myself.
I hope that this year, you and I can continue to teach ouselves many new things and learn from others as well.

Best Wishes for the New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I love it! Cycling sounds like so much fun and quite a workout. Keep me updated! Loves!

    ReplyDelete