Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cabin Fever!

Three consecutive snow days, at first seems so exciting, but I have a terrible case of cabin fever! I am sure that the students are loving it. However, I am aching to go back to school. I have a long list of things to accomplish but just have not been able to do them. I am not very good at completing tasks sometimes. I start three and get overwhelmed then do not finish any of them in the time I want. Then of course, I get upset at myself and the cycle unfortunately happens again. Ridiculous, I know. Any advice to organizing, please let me know!

It has been nice though to walk outside and try to run without killing myself on the icy and snowy roads. It has been difficult. My journey to the Cleveland 1/2 marathon has not been as successful as I would have hoped. I hope that I can keep going and not get too discouraged at my progress. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. YOU CAN DO IT!! Just sending out my encouragement :) Also, love the widget! Love you!

    ReplyDelete