Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Rain, Rain Go Away....so I can RUN!

It has rained for 7 days! The minute that I am gung-ho, ready to head out for a run, it begins to rain. This has happened everyday for a week. :( I have to wait until it stops, because I do not like running in the rain. Although, I have done it many times! I have felt discouraged because the Cleveland Half is in 17 days! I do not feel adequately prepared. I have never ran a half so I am not sure what to expect. I have thought that to run well you always have to go hard core. Well, I have not been running hard core. I was asked by my friend, who is also running in the Cleveland Half, if I had a time that I would like to finish in. I replied that I just would like to finish! My friend ran in the Columbus Half, so she has experience. She has been very helpful in deciding what to and not to bring. I will just have to do my best!

Do you have any suggestions as to how to prepare for a half marathon?

No comments:

Post a Comment