Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Why not Me?

Do you ever have days, maybe weeks, or even months when things in life happen that you are not prepared for and leave you wondering why is this happening to me, now? I have. In fact, just today and not to forget all of last week too. It just seems like there is no break -when it rains, it truly pours!

As I left the school doors and hurried to my vehicle I noticed something was not quite right. My vehicle, which is a boat (no kidding!) leaned to the left and down, almost tilted. There was no doubt in my mind it was -well, you might have guessed it -a flat tire! After all of last weeks craziness this was not by any means what I wanted. However, I feel greatly blessed to have such a wonderful friend who drove me home. I am so indebted to her and all others who have helped support and encourage me. I cannot forget about my husband, he is always there. He is my #1 supporter :)

Ultimately though, I am grateful to my Savior who loves me and knows my needs. His tender mercies have been upon us. He has strengthen me and given me hope that all will work out for my good. I know that as we experience trials our faith grows and we become more like Him. I hope you find comfort in knowing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment