Tuesday, February 15, 2011

The Day after Valentine's!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Valentine's! I made homemade valentines for my students with wax paper and crayon shavings. I even made a few heart crayons from melted crayons put into heart molds for my husband! It was so much fun. (I much prefer handmade cards than store bought ones.) It was quite a surprise to get a heart-shaped waffle maker from my husband. I love how he always knows what to get. I love pancakes and waffles!

We had plans to eat out last night at La Piazza, a fancy Italian restaurant nearby, but the reservations were full. We went out tonight instead. The food was delicious. I ordered Chicken Mozzarella with pomodoro sauce. Yum, Yum! My husband's looked really good too. It was Smoked Chicken Ravioli.

It was a wonderful night, just to get away for the evening and treat ourselves to something great!

1 comment:

  1. Carrie! I love the melted crayons, I'm so going to do that this weekend..fun art project :) Thanks for the coolest ideas! I'm so happy you went out to dinner, so sweet and you two deserve it! And I am way jealous of the waffle maker, enjoy!

    ReplyDelete