Saturday, February 26, 2011

Saturday Field Trip

My husband rarely gets a Saturday off, so when he told me that he didn't have to work, I knew we needed to take a field trip - just to get out. We contacted our families to see if they would like to come and join us. My family had other plans, but Joe's family was available. We decided to go to the United States Air Force Museum in Dayton, OH. It was neat to see the airplanes and their advances throughout time. The base was huge - I did not realize that until we were there. I am grateful for the many men and women who have served our country and those serving now.

We even watched an IMAX movie entitled Hubble 3D. You can see a review of it here:  IMAX: Hubble 3D
It was incredible. I was so impressed by the beauty and grandeur of the pictures taken of our universe. We have so much to be grateful for to be here upon this Earth.

Do you take any Saturday field trips - just to get out?  If so, please share where you have been.

No comments:

Post a Comment