Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Healthy Teachers - Healthy Schools Contest Part II

Today was the mid weigh-in for the contest. It has been 4 weeks since the start of the program. I was apprehensive, as always to weigh myself, but it ended up being alright. Apparently, I have lost some weight. The team captain was really excited because we all lost weight. Therefore, making our chances of winning better.

Please note, that although, I am supporting the team, I personally feel that weight lose should not be a contest or competitive. Healthy weight loss is a process toward a balance between healthy eating and exercise. I hope that I can be a positive role model to my teammates, who do not completely understand this balance.

I hope that there are role models in your life that practice a healthy balance. I am grateful that I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment