Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Spur of the Moment!

Yesterday, my husband picked me up after work. While on the way home, I realized that we needed to take the movies, that we rented last weekend, back- they were overdue :( We quickly stopped off home to pick them up then drove 20 minutes to the Family Video store. However, on the way there we passed the local theatre that was showing Rango. We have passed this theatre so many times but have not been inside to see a movie. My husband suggested that we go after returning the movies. I was hungry so we stopped by Kroger to pick up a quick bite to eat (qbte - that's what my dad would always say growing up.) Unfortunately, our qbte consisted of Endangered Species milk and dark chocolate bars, an apple, and coconut water. (Just a word of caution, do not go to the store when you are hungry - as obvious by our food choices!) So, on the spur of the moment, we decided to see the movie Rango! It was a lot of fun! We will definitely go back!

Do you have times were you do something on the spur of the moment? What have you done? Has it been fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment