Sunday, May 8, 2011

Joys of Womanhood

To all mothers, daughters, sisters, and wives:

What an amazing day to celebrate our divine worth and potential as women! I believe that Mother's Day is not only for mothers who have children, but for ALL WOMEN. It is a day to reflect on the glorious opportunities that we have available to us to brighten, comfort, share, and listen to each other. It is a time to be grateful for the women in our lives that have guided us through our journey of embracing what it means to be a woman. Without my mother, grandmother, sisters and other women in my life, I would not know how vitally important it is to carry on a legacy of faith, virtue, wisdom, and beauty. I will be forever grateful to them. Thank You!

Please take the time today to embrace being a woman who is of great worth!

No comments:

Post a Comment