Wednesday, May 4, 2011

School is OUT!

As an educator, these words could not be so welcoming or exciting :) It has been a challenging but rewarding school year. I have learned so much about myself this year. It feels good to know that I have completed two years of teaching and wonder if I will continue to teach for another 30 years. I am grateful that I will be returning next year with the same school district. I have all summer -in fact, four whole months to get ready for the next school year. I will embrace these next few months!

(In case you are wondering, the school district I teach in is building a new k-12 school. Therefore, we started in early August to get out early May so that we can move into the new building next year in September. The progress on the new school is amazing - can't wait!)

No comments:

Post a Comment