Sunday, September 25, 2011

Fitting it all in!

Yesterday was a long day. Aside from teaching during the week, I have a part time job on Friday evenings after school and on Saturdays (unless, I ask for the day off). This Saturday I worked a double shift. What was I thinking? I was so exhausted and of course did not accomplish everything that I wanted to get done - run, lessons to plan, clothes to wash and fold, dishes to wash, and spend time with my husband.

I am in awe that some people are so organized, balanced, and just simply have it together despite hectic schedules or long days. They check everything off their list during the day and rest peacefully at night. I need to challenge myself to get more organized - prioritize my activities and responsibilities so I can rest peacefully. Because this morning, I woke up tired, rushed and scrambled; insomuch that my husband and I were late for church!

What do you do to stay organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment