Friday, October 28, 2011

Halloween Fun!

Last night, my husband and I skipped out on our town's Trick-or-Treating night to celebrate his new job and go grocery shopping. (The latter is quite silly, but at least we were together! Lately, we have not been able to spend time together with our busy schedules.) I regret that I even bought Endangered Species Chocolate to share with the children who would have come to our door. Oh well, at least there is plenty for us and my students.

Last year, I ran in Gahanna,OH at the Fright Night 5K, but unfortunately, this year, I will not be able to. My husband and I are attending a Fall Festival at church. I am sure it will be great! Now that I am running again, I am dying to participate in a race. I can not wait until the local Turkey Trot at Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment