Monday, October 17, 2011

Take the Pledge - End Fat Talk!

As a teenager, my mother would always say as my sisters, brother, and I left the house to go to school, "remember who you are!" I remember often times just rolling my eyes as I hurried down the front door steps. While in junior high, high school, and college, it was hard for me to remember such simple, profound words. To say the least, I forgot who I was. I became someone I no longer knew.

Now, a few years later, I am beginning to more fully understand my purpose in this life, who I am, and who I am becoming. I am grateful for a loving mother who tried to instill in me that I was someone. I hope to instill in women, young or old, everywhere that they are of great worth! They do not need to change who they are because they are not perfect. They are beautiful just the way they are!

Please visit this site End Fat Talk to take the pledge! I already did. I hope you do too!

No comments:

Post a Comment