Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Swimming in the Deep Blue Sea!

Yesterday, I felt as though I was swimming through paperwork, lessons, and all sorts of trouble from students. It was Monday, so maybe that had a lot to do with all. But, honestly, I was dog paddling just to keep up. I could not wait until my husband could pick me up from school (we only have one vehicle). My husband arrived and like always we talked about our day. However, before I could mention about how my day went, my husband asked if we could go swimming at the Y. I sat stunned in the passenger side of the car. I could not believe it! He wanted to know if we could go swimming, especially after the day I had? I could not help but laugh and say, "Yes!"

I am so glad he asked! We had a great time :) We'll be back for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment