Monday, March 28, 2011

Birthday Fun!

On Friday night, my husband and I went out for my birthday. We went to P.F. Chang's. I had never been there before, but really enjoyed it. I loved how the waitress asked first thing if we had any gluten or peanut allergy. I am so glad she did, because I have a gluten intolerance caused by an autoimmune disorder. (In fact, I have not shared my journey toward becoming gluten free, but will have to later.)

After our dinner, we headed to the Dayton Mall. Of course, we had not been there either, so we had to check it out. I guess you could say it was like all the others. Well, unless you go to The Mall of America in Minnesota (which I have not been to either). We window shopped -looked and drooled over all the cute fashions for spring. However, we could not resist purchasing a book or two at Barnes&Noble. My husband and I love books! Believe it or Not, but every date we went on ended at a Barnes&Noble or other local bookstore. We could spend hours in them :)

For a late night treat, we stopped by Starbucks! Oh, how I love Starbucks too! My favorite is a hazelnut steamer with soy milk. Yum!

It was a great night to spend time together. How do you celebrate your birthday? Hopefully, not a day late!

No comments:

Post a Comment